Singapore Taxi Chat for commuters and taxi drivers.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
We do provide the following services at a affordable rate such as airport transfer, point to point transfer, hourly booking, regular pickup etc. Please do not hesitate to contact any of our admin or moderator for more informations via private messages or email.

Share | 

Advertising Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stenson
Co admin

PostSubject: Advertising Guidelines   Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:01 am

Advertising Guidelines for Members

1. All active members* are welcome to post an ad to sell/give away any surplus items they may have, ie. Want-to-sell (WTS) ads.

2. You are also welcome to ask for items you would like to buy/obtain for free, ie. Want-to-buy (WTB) ads.

3. The same applies to any services you have to offer, or if there are any services you are looking for.

As a reminder, please keep the rest updated accordingly, eg. if your item is sold, or if you no longer wish to sell the item. Please contact me if you require any assistance to lock the topic or to delete the entire post altogether.

4. You may also like to post a message to promote/recommend any websites, products and/or services which you think may benefit other members.

5. Please refrain from making use of this website to promote/advertise any referral programmes, multi-marketing schemes, etc.

6. Please note if your product/services is COMMERCIAL in nature, please drop me an email to discuss the matter. Please DO NOT post such advertisements before any prior permission is obtained. When in doubt whether your product/services is deemed to be commercial in nature or not, do contact me for clarification.

The same principle applies to your avatars, signature, website links, etc. They may be deleted without prior notice if it is deemed to be an advertisement.

Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeitaxi.com

Advertising Guidelines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1